New companies rely on three main pillars for growth; Strategy, Technology and Talent. This builds the foundation for your company to acquire customers, secure investment, and level up in business.
Do you have Product Market Fit? If the answer is not a confident and immediate YES, this is where we start. 85% of startups fail due to the lack of understanding of achieving true product market fit. In support of this, we work with startups to understand all aspects of their business strategy to ensure this pillar of their foundation is solid and ready for investment. Whether that’s a full, step by step process from idea to execution, or just supporting certain aspects of your business along the way, the team at Altruistic knows how to meet you where you are.
- Voice of market: understanding your customer, your market, and product market fit
- Financial strategy: build out the needed financial documentation with supported data to set your company up for success
- Go to market: develop and deploy sales and marketing plans to achieve growth metrics
- Product / Technology Strategy: ensure your product is aligned with current investment trends, utilizing the latest technology and scalable
- Pitch decks: creating pitch decks that accurately and elegantly present your solution to potential investors is key. We have experts on standby to help make sure you’re putting your best foot forward.
“Every time I speak with Robert (Altruistic’s Chief Executive Officer) and Amanda (Altruistic’s Chief Revenue Officer) about strategising and scaling opportunities, I realise how their ideas and their knowledge of global integration and different ways to do that are so innovative. It's inspiring, and it makes us really proud to be partnered with Altruistic, where the bandwidth of knowledge and resources far exceeds my imagination. It's fascinating.” - Sasha Dawn, CEO of Utopia Experiences
The name of the game with technology startups is the MVP. Unfortunately, the biggest mistake we see is new companies rushing this process and ending up with a product that may work, but isn’t scalable and requires more investment in the long run.
Our team can support and execute everything from design to implementation of your product. This includes considering the latest software development trends, utilizing advanced methodologies such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, and bringing the best global experts to the project. Examples of how we work with startups on their technology include, but are not limited to:
- CTO on demand: non technical founding team? Need expertise to help pitch investors?
- Product requirements: understanding exactly what your product does, and why is key!
- Product design: bring your product to life through transforming your Requirements into a design document that can be passed to developers
- Technology build: from simple APIs to complex AI powered platforms, our team of over 3500 professionals can execute on your vision
Have an existing tech stack that needs to be optimized? We’re experts in technology “remodel” efforts and can both guide and execute you in those situations. We can also bring 24/7 support to your team as you grow
Your business, no matter how automated, requires humans to make it thrive. Our global network of over 3500 data professionals is verified through proprietary testing methodologies, developed with Harvard, to ensure the right skillset is being assigned to support you. Whether you need supplemental resources, or an entire team, the Altruistic network can be deployed to optimize your efforts. Examples of the types of resources now at your fingertips:
- Business Analyst
- Data Analysts
- Data Engineers
- Machine Learning Engineers
- Data Scientists
- Artificial Intelligence Specialists
Already Ready to Go and Just Need Investment? Let’s talk.
At Altruistic Investments we are always on the lookout for new, revolutionary ideas that have the potential to transform how we interact with each other and the world. We invest in early stage companies across Europe and the US that are solving real problems using technology.
We have a track record of building and investing in early stage companies. We have an interest in ideas or products in the following 4 domains:
If you have an idea or product that you would like considered for seed investment by Altruistic Investments, please fill out the following form and someone will reach out to you shortly.